All welcome for the 2018 Clitheroe Cricket Club Bonfire & Fireworks display on Friday 2nd November (gates open from 1730, bonfire lit at 1830, fireworks at 1930)!
A family-friendly event with plenty going on during the evening. We have:-
- A tuck shop
- toy shop
- tea room (with hot drinks, mulled wine, curry, and homemade samosas)
plus for the grown-ups -
- Full indoor bar
- Bowland Brewery & D Byrne & Co.outside bars
- External cans bar
Tickets* are priced as follows:-
- Adult £5
- Children £2 (must be supervised by an adult)
- Family (2 adults, 2 children) £10
ADVANCE TICKETS ONLY available right up til 730pm on the night at....
- Premier Stores (was Thoroughgoods)
- Maxwell's Cafe bar
- Chatburn Post Office
- Shippy's Store (Sabden)
- Authentic Asian Street Food (Thurs day only)
- The club (Thurs 730pm til 930pm)
- Pendle School (contact Victoria or the Friends of Pendle School page)
- Whalley Post Office (til 530pm)
- Brabin's tearoom - Chipping (til 4pm)
We are also seeking local sponsors for the event (see www.tinyurl.com/cccbonfiresponsors )
Please arrive early to avoid queues.
Attendees will not be permitted to bring sparklers and/or their own alcohol.
We are suggesting those living locally wrap up warm and walk to the ground (and enjoy our outdoor & indoor bars!) - however we have also secured (limited) parking at both CRGS main school & sixth form sites from 545 (both 2 minutes walk from ground!). Please park with consideration for our neighbours.
*Tickets are non-refundable
**Please have online ticket ready to show on the night (on phone or print-out)